To shop in the TWINSET Digital Store you don’t have to create a My TWINSET account, but if you do, you will have access to a world of exclusive services dedicated to our customers! Do you want to do it now? Visit this page.
Find an article
Finding what you are looking for is easy, just select a category from the navigation menu or use the search function. Type in what you are looking for in the field next to the magnifying glass icon, situated at the top of each page, on the right hand side.
Discover a product’s details
On the page dedicated to each product, you can find everything you need to understand if it’s right for you – from the descriptionof the article, to its composition, and what size and colours are avaiable. To view the garment in more detail, click on the image and it will enlarge.
How to place an order
The purchasing process we have developed for you is simple and safe:
- on the product page, select the colour and size of the item that you want to buy;
- add the product to the shopping bag;
- once you have added all the products that interest you, click on the shopping bag icon found at the top right of the site and check if you have ordered exactly what you wanted;
- enter the address where you want your purchases to be delivered and select one shipping method;
- select a payment method among the options available and enter your data, if required by the system;
- make a last check, if all the information are correct, click on "Confirm your order".
Within a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the details of the order.
From this moment on, it will be our responsibility to take care of everything! We will notify you via e-mail when the order will be despatched.
Once confirmed, the orders go through two stages:
- order in preparation: the order is packed in its packaging and, in the meantime, all the documentation that will be sent to you along with the item is prepared;
- order sent: the order has left our warehouse and is traveling to the address you indicated. You can find all the information needed to track the order’s status in the e-mail where we notify you that the package has been sent.
You can check the status of the order at any time: all you need to do is insert the order number in the Check my order page.
If you are a registered customer, you can access that information in your My TWINSET account.
Make sure you have installed the most up-to-date version of the browsers you normally use: this way, you will be able to view our website as well as possible.
To remove Cookies and Temporary Files:
- Internet Explorer 8 browser (or later):
- click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options";
- click on "Delete";
- select "Cookies" and click on "Delete".
- Mozilla Firefox 10 browser (or later):
- select "History" and click "Clear recent history";
- select the "All" option in the "Time interval" to delete window;
- select "Cookie and cache" in "Details" and click "Delete now".
- select "Tools" and click "Clear browsing data";
- select "Cookies and other data from sites and plug-ins" and "stored files in the cache";
- select the "All" option to delete all contents and click on "Clear browsing data".
- Safari 3 browser (or later):
- select "Safari" and choose "Preferences";
- select "Security" and click on "Show Cookies";
- click on "Remove all" and "Ok";
- click on "Fine".
- enter the "Settings" menu and select "Safari";
If the problem persists, contact us taking care to provide us with the following information:
- which operating system you are using (e.g. Windows Vista, Mac OS X, etc.);
- which browser you are using (name and version - e.g. Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 62.0.1, Safari 12, etc.);
- which page you are trying to reach without success (e.g. www.twinset.com/customerservice).