Make sure you have installed the most up-to-date version of the browsers you normally use: this way, you will be able to view our website as well as possible.
To remove Cookies and Temporary Files:
- Internet Explorer 8 browser (or later):
- click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options";
- click on "Delete";
- select "Cookies" and click on "Delete".
- Mozilla Firefox 10 browser (or later):
- select "History" and click "Clear recent history";
- select the "All" option in the "Time interval" to delete window;
- select "Cookie and cache" in "Details" and click "Delete now".
- select "Tools" and click "Clear browsing data";
- select "Cookies and other data from sites and plug-ins" and "stored files in the cache";
- select the "All" option to delete all contents and click on "Clear browsing data".
- Safari 3 browser (or later):
- select "Safari" and choose "Preferences";
- select "Security" and click on "Show Cookies";
- click on "Remove all" and "Ok";
- click on "Fine".
- enter the "Settings" menu and select "Safari";
If the problem persists, contact us taking care to provide us with the following information:
- which operating system you are using (e.g. Windows Vista, Mac OS X, etc.);
- which browser you are using (name and version - e.g. Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 62.0.1, Safari 12, etc.);
- which page you are trying to reach without success (e.g. www.twinset.com/customerservice).